« Home | What's Up With Snagley... » | Pinewood derby » | another year another ache and pain » | why rural alabama » | interviews » | I resolve » | Christmas pic » | Chicken beak » | Merry Christmas » | Bang » 

Monday, February 05, 2007 

Another Snagley Update...

Hey folks, it's Chuck again. I talked with Snagley today and he asked that I again update his blog and fill you all in on his progress.

Well, he's not back to work yet. Although he is feeling a bit better (headache has diminished a bit), he's not actually up to snuff yet. I imagine he'll be back in the swing of things in a few more days. I don't know if he'd want me to tell y'all this but he did try to go into work this morning and as he was on his way he started vomiting all over himself. He said he'd only had grape juice for breakfast, but had forgotten about drinking it, and at first he thought he was puking blood! Quite a scare I'd imagine.

Y'all keep sending him your good thoughts and let's hope he's back soon. Snag, I'm sure you're reading this on your blackberry (he can read but not post)....so, get well buddy or I'll come over there and butt tag your toothbrush!

|