« Home | My house is on the left. the apartment is on the r... » | Snagley Acres » | Older kitchen pic » | A rare look into the Snagleys home » | 6 weird things » | Rescue » | Happy Thanksgiving » | depression is real » | The newest Snagley » | Welcome To The World, New Baby Snagley.... » 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 

Bang

I have been asked to join a hunting club.

For those of you who do not know a hunting club is a group of people who go together to lease land from a landowner for the purpose of hunting. There is no secret handshake or signet rings. Usually it takes several people to afford to lease the land. This plot of land is 300 acres. It has several ponds and lots of woods, turkeys, ducks, deer, and coyotes, plus fish in the off-season. Its only 200 per year plus some change for seed for off-season food plots. The other members are friends of mine so I think it would be a good deal.

My friend ,Woormwood, took me as a guest the other day and we had a good time. We sat in the rain and looked for deer. As is my custom I did not see any.

I am known for having a magnetic aura surrounding me that causes wildlife to head for the next county by my mere presence. I once caused a catfish to migrate into a swimming pool simply by picking up a fishing rod. However the day after I have been hunting or fishing, I get a report that the fishing or hunting was fantastic, best ever etc.
As I have estimated, Woormwoods goal was to invite me hunting have my aura shut down the deer, then have his kids come in the next day and shoot a deer.
This is not the first time this has happened to me. I once had a charter boat captain invite me for a free fishing trip the week before a fishing tournament, we were skunked that day but the next week he won the tournament.

On another note I was able to purchase the Remington 700sps I got some leupold scope mounts and a Bushnell 4200 scope. I even got a box of .308 Winchester.
Merry Christmas

Snagley Out

|