« Home | Rescue » | Happy Thanksgiving » | depression is real » | The newest Snagley » | Welcome To The World, New Baby Snagley.... » | Father » | I love my wife » | Voting, baby names, assorted poop » | New shoe » | Update on Chuck » 

Friday, December 01, 2006 

6 weird things

Trick tagged me
Thanks loads.


This is how it works:Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you". In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1. I have not bought music in over 15 years
2. I was a 27-year-old virgin. At one time
3. I own a blind hen that my son carries around Snagley acres like a teddy bear
4. My idea of a relaxing weekend involves cutting brush with an axe
5. I can tie 4 knots in a cherry stem with my tongue
6. I have shot mice with a blow gun

It was hard not coming up with 60

Snagley out

|