« Home | Update on Chuck » | News from Lake Snagley » | Fuzzy Britches » | We be loyal » | My Name is EarlMy favorite show is on tonight, Lik... » | Breakfast with People of Northern Disposition » | are you a knot headed ignoramouses » | Bro in law out of work » | Now for something entirely different » | Cecil and Agnes » 

Monday, November 06, 2006 

New shoe

Check it out folks I got some new shoes. I get a new pair only when the old pair has started to fall apart. Needless to say the other pair fell apart. This pair is devoid of laces which has caused me some consternation.
Does it mean I am lazy or unable to tie my own shoes. Also this pair of shoes is to be oiled instead of polished.

In other news I put a tin roof on 3/4 of my hen house, this weekend, in an attempt to weatherproof it for the hens.

No baby yet.

Sorry i know when a man starts posting pictures of his feet it is a slow news day.



|