« Home | 6 weird things » | Rescue » | Happy Thanksgiving » | depression is real » | The newest Snagley » | Welcome To The World, New Baby Snagley.... » | Father » | I love my wife » | Voting, baby names, assorted poop » | New shoe » 

Monday, December 04, 2006 

A rare look into the Snagleys home

This is a photo of the youngest Snagley getting a bath.
He is in the kitchen sink. That's number 2 and 3 watching. Number one is on the other side.
Yes I know all about the counter tops. I am planning on replacing them sometime after I win the lottery, and have all four out of college. They are only 62 years old and i can get a few more years out of them yet.

In other news. I have placed an order for a Remington 700 in .308 for me and the boys. I already have a marlin 30 30 I want something that is a little flatter shooting with moderate recoil.

I plan on getting the rifle soon then starting to save for the scope mounts and scope. Recommendations are welcome.

|