« Home | Older kitchen pic » | A rare look into the Snagleys home » | 6 weird things » | Rescue » | Happy Thanksgiving » | depression is real » | The newest Snagley » | Welcome To The World, New Baby Snagley.... » | Father » | I love my wife » 

Friday, December 08, 2006 

Snagley Acres


Ok this is home.
The old barn is falling down. If i had the money i would rent a dump truck and haul it away.
this picture is old it does not include the hen house or chicken coop.
I cleared the fence row just after we moved in. and also the thickett just sse of the old barn. My garden is much larger that the one in the picture. I want to fence the place in again and add a new barn and some cows but as it seems i am poor it may take a while. If anyone wants to contribute to the build Snag a barn fund let me know.

Snagley out.

|