« Home | why rural alabama » | interviews » | I resolve » | Christmas pic » | Chicken beak » | Merry Christmas » | Bang » | My house is on the left. the apartment is on the r... » | Snagley Acres » | Older kitchen pic » 

Monday, January 22, 2007 

another year another ache and pain

Well its been another year.
I have been blogging for 3 years now.
I read some of my old stuff this weekend. I used to be funny.
Anyway, I would like to now take a survey of what people like/dislike about this blog.
You wont hurt my feelings if you blast me, I want some feedback.
I also would like some recommendations about what you would like to see, read about in the coming year.

I have to admit that it keeps getting harder and harder to come up with something that i think is interesting. I delete many posts before i publish them, because i think they are lame.
some times I just write about what is going on. Sometimes i write about my childhood.

I started blogging as a joke on my old college roomate Chuck. He stopped blogging recently and is currently receiving mail in a new mailbox that my Dad and I built.

Oh and you lurkers please drop in and say hello


Snagley out.

|