« Home | Merry Christmas » | Bang » | My house is on the left. the apartment is on the r... » | Snagley Acres » | Older kitchen pic » | A rare look into the Snagleys home » | 6 weird things » | Rescue » | Happy Thanksgiving » | depression is real » 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 

Chicken beak


I have not mentioned the chickens lately so I thought i would post a picture i took on Christmas. The one on the right whos back you see is named Tummy Ache, the one in the middle is named Aunt June, the one on the far left is named Speedy.

My boys turtle died. the vet said it was extremly old and most likely died of old age. My son was not in the best of spirits about the loss of his turtle.

In other animal related news, We have a forth cat that has showed up. it is a huge white cat that we are calling Biscuit Brain, (Biscuit for short). He or She refuses to allow us any closer that 10 feet.
My Father turns 87 this weekend.

Snagley out.

|