« Home | Lyman and the Chainsaw » | more news » | answers to questions » | News. » | level 7 » | Luann for President » | Fred and the Coyote » | Chuck News » | Mad Rant » | Snakes, beans, and onions » 

Friday, October 24, 2008 

what i dont like about myself

I am getting older and as I do I am discovering thing about myself. Some of them I like some I don’t.
As time passes and we get older we see ourselves as mortal. This causes us to take a look at our lives and see where we are and where we want to be, and what we want to do with what we have left. Its not a bad thing unless it brings about impulse buying and drastic life changes that injure the ones you love.

I am going to post today about things I don’t like and tomorrow things I do like.
Things I don’t like include but are not limited to.

1. My inability to get to know people on a more personal level.
2. My lack of concern for the poor and down trodden.
3. My nature of political cynicism.
4. The fact that I do not call my extended family often.
5. I don’t study more.
6. I am not a very good friend to people who know me. Mostly due to my being an introvert and partly due to being self-involved with my family.

If you take most of the stuff I don’t like about myself it stems back to basically I am selfish. I want my family circle to be happy and I want to bask in the warmth of their love. What I need to be doing is extending that out to others.
Not particularly proud of that.

The other think I don’t like about myself is I don’t drive a lotus elise

In other news
The Chicken coop fell in and I have not fixed it yet.

Snagley out

Labels:

|