« Home | Snakes, beans, and onions » | Ask Snag and News » | Happy Birthday BO Snagley » | I took an online iq test. i dont recomend you take... » | well its official "I cant sleep" » | sleep clinic » | sleep » | Happiness is contentment » | Happiness is » | The Tick » 

Friday, August 15, 2008 

Mad Rant

I am a simple man, I don’t deny being one, I revel in it.
One of the things that I don’t understand is people like this jerkwad.
If you read the article you will read of a man who advocates having sex with children as a form of religious expression.
My soft spot, other than my wife, is Children.
Leave them alone.
Every year I hear of some new “religion” either bigamously having child brides or some other perversion with children.
This sort of thing is what the death penalty should be used for.
Why this man is being allowed release from prison is beyond me.
He will be back in soon, but which of our children will be sacrificed to see that it happens. I am not willing to sacrifice mine.


Children are to be protected and cherished not objects of perverted desire.

A sickened Bo Snagley out.

P.S. Yall were no help with the snakes.

Labels:

|