« Home | level 7 » | Luann for President » | Fred and the Coyote » | Chuck News » | Mad Rant » | Snakes, beans, and onions » | Ask Snag and News » | Happy Birthday BO Snagley » | I took an online iq test. i dont recomend you take... » | well its official "I cant sleep" » 

Monday, September 29, 2008 

News.

From Snagleyshire

I took the garden down Saturday and Sunday cleaned up around the place.
The cubs are coming for the day this weekend and I want the place looking nice.
The adoption is going. We expect a call from a social worker this week.

Our turnip greens are up. And our chickens have stopped laying. They are getting too old.
I am going to get some new chicks in the spring and start over; the big question is what will I do with the old ones. They are too old and tough for much. I may see if I can find a petting zoo or something that wants them. If I clonk them on the head I will have to pay a lot for child therapy.

I am now using a CPAP machine at night. I think it is helping but it is too soon to know for sure.

My oldest son found a 10’ bullwhip at the feed store and bought it in a euphoric rush of Indiana Jones fervor. That is a hoot. He has a black cow boy hat and that whip and plays Indiana Jones all the time its fun being a kid.

I need a tractor, but I can’t find one that I can afford. It’s a pain in the butt being poor. If any of you have a tractor that you need to find a good home for let me know.

This year the garden was a big success. We had tomatoes, peppers, squash and zucchini to excess, peas, green beans, eggplant, watermelon, okra, and for the first time in a long while sweet corn. We have a freezer full of veggies and a cupboard full of canned stuff and jellies, etc.

I love pickled green tomatoes, my old college buddy Chuck was gifted a jar last year and I think he likes them too. If I ever see him again I will give him another jar.

The hay cutters came and cut the hay, it looks good when its cut.

In other news

Coming up next post 10 things about Snagley
You get to choose the 10 things
Go get to voting.
Snagley out

Labels:

|