« Home | what i dont like about myself » | Lyman and the Chainsaw » | more news » | answers to questions » | News. » | level 7 » | Luann for President » | Fred and the Coyote » | Chuck News » | Mad Rant » 

Monday, October 27, 2008 

news

I understand
Snagley, quit your blathering and talk about chickens.

I built the chicken coop out of untreated oak 4x4s.
The reason I did this is because I had an overabundance of untreated oak 4x4s and absolutely no treated 4x4s. After 4 years they rotted off at the ground.

When the coop actually fell in all the chickens escaped and began feasting on my turnip greens. I was at work and the kids rounded then all up and stuffed them into the northern annex until I can rebuild. No chickens were injured

I have salvaged 4 treated 4x4s from an errant rose trellis and plan to rebuild with them.

The hens are about to go through the molt, this is when they loose their summer feathers and gain winter feathers. They stop laying eggs completely at this time.

A little chicken trivia here for you non-agricultural city folk. Chickens do not urinate. Bet you did not know that.

In other news I have decided to run naked in the sweet dew of the morning until we are independent of foreign oil, have a safe cigarette, and find a cure for the common cold, or until I forget to get up early to do it. I will keep you updated.

In other news.

I have a serious question.Why don’t we offer a 1billion dollar award for the first car company to come up with an alternative energy vehicle that will hold 4 people to 70 miles per hour for at least 4 hours and cost less than $19,000.00. I think that would grab their attention.

The government spends that much per year on toilet seats, hammers and paper clips.

Labels: , ,

|