« Home | Idiots galore » | News from the world of Snagley » | Its all Greek to me. » | group terms » | News from Snagleyshire » | Primary Day » | Brangeling Pitlee » | a dark and gloomy night » | My wife is still expecting our 4th baby. She is st... » | Kids are gross » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 

Make Snagley Smile

I need a good laugh.
I am going through a rough time right now. I don’t want to whine so I will not elaborate.
We are going to have a contest to either make Bo Snagley laugh or just feel good.
I could use any form of encouragement at this point.
FYI wife and kids are ok; Dads eyes are probably going to outlast him (he is 85).
I just don’t feel good. And I want to. So have at it.

Please no knock knock jokes.
P.S. I am posting pictures of Fuzzy Britches the blind hen tomorrow if I remember my camera.

|