« Home | News from the world of Snagley » | Its all Greek to me. » | group terms » | News from Snagleyshire » | Primary Day » | Brangeling Pitlee » | a dark and gloomy night » | My wife is still expecting our 4th baby. She is st... » | Kids are gross » | coffee » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 

Idiots galore


I am home. i am also sick as a dog, a very sick dog.
A summer cold has struck me and turned into a sinus infection.
Meanwhile i am still working all hours but i did have a good time at the beach.
The beach was hot and humid which is not the best senario for a summer cold but we still had fun.
I got to go fishing which was fun
Returned to my Father going blind. he is bleeding behind his eyes. Dont know what will come of that.
Everyone be patient i will try to post something entertaining soon.
Dont give up on me yet.


Snagley out.

|