« Home | My boy.my oldest boy is 7.he looks like me with a ... » | free range backyard jumbo gerbil plus. » | One less Snagley » | Snagley's Ring » | Snagley goes into business for himself. » | As some of you know i love space. It makes me fee... » | Guess what i found the cable for my digital camera... » | New uniforms for female atheletics » | Alabama man to wed giant tadpole » | I had a doctors apt yesterday. I am happy to say I... » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

The boy is ok and (64 Snagley years)

My boy is ok. He has a problem that will take about 1 year to fully recover from.
Of all the things it could have been this is the best possible outcome.
I don’t want to go into a lot of detail about his problem, but thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

In other news today is my parents 64th aniversary. Dad and Mom are getting dressed up and he is taking her out to a nice resturant. Yesterday was Moms 81st birthday.
I think they need a medal for putting up with one another for that length of time.

I was thinking about my wedding vows lastnight and i have written some new ones.

do you promise

1. to make passionate love to you wife. but only your wife till one of you dies.
2. When you knock her up do you promise to clean up all the barf after working a 16 hour day
3. Do you promise to still choose to love her when she is mad at you and will not speak to you. because of a missunderstanding.
4. When you start raising kids do you promise you will be there at night to sing to them and put them in the bed.
5. If she gets so overwhelmed with life and chaos. do you promise to send her on vacation with her best friend.
6. Do you promise to love her regardless of how you feel. Regardless of how she treats you. regardless of how she smells.
7. Do you promise to treat her good even if she leaves dirty dishes in the sink.

I could go on and on but i think you get the jist of what i am trying to say. You dont make it 64 years on luck and long life alone. You have to live for the other person.
In the twilight of their lives they are still loving each other.
they have loved each other through a World War, a son in Vietnam, and through 5 kids ,the oldest is 58 the youngest is 36".

I am getting sort of sentimental so
Snagley Out.

|