« Home | Well we buried my wife’s grandmother Friday. It wa... » | A sad day for the Snagley's » | hapless rambeling » | Winter Olympics » | Happy valentines day » | It was me » | the makings of a mountain man » | to do » | valentines day » | Middle earth lives » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

I had a doctors apt yesterday. I am happy to say I do not have high blood pressure.
I had lost 4 pounds (purely by accident). He told me to eat less and exercise, so I have that to look forward to.

I have a customer coming in for training today, so I had to clean my office. I did and it is all right now. I did find a few dead armadillos under my desk. I had been wondering about that smell for a few months but figured it was my feet.

My Name is Earl, The Office, and Scrubs have all been kicked for the Olympics. What a stink. I would rather watch any of the three than more of the same guys skiing down a hill in their long johns. Granted I am from the south and snow is an oddity here. I have only skied once on snow or rather man made slush. It was about 60 degrees outside and there was slush spewing forth from this huge machine. I was drug to the top of the hill by a rope on a conveyer. I broke the sound barrier on the way down. (Never had one lesson) I found a way to stop by running into a slush pile in front of the lodge. A young lady came out of the lodge to see if I was alive. I looked up at her and said. “Where have you been all my life” she looked at me and said “most of it I wasn’t born. So with my ego crippled as well as my body, I gave up a promising career in downhill skiing. I have had a bad taste in my mouth regarding winter sports ever since.

Does anybody want a special needs chicken. Fuzzy Britches our resident special needs chicken is a great pet. She lets my kids pick her up and pet her but she is at least blind in one eye. She lives in a small pen in my workshop. I take her outside when it is nice and let her get some air. She would be a great addition to a petting zoo or something like that. If I eat her I would have to pay thousands of dollars in child therapy so I am trying to find her a home where she can be a pet. If you promise not to eat her she is yours.

Snagley out.

|