« Home | I had a doctors apt yesterday. I am happy to say I... » | Well we buried my wife’s grandmother Friday. It wa... » | A sad day for the Snagley's » | hapless rambeling » | Winter Olympics » | Happy valentines day » | It was me » | the makings of a mountain man » | to do » | valentines day » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

Alabama man to wed giant tadpole



Alabama man to wed giant tadpole.

When asked for a comment Husband to be ,Cecil Carson replied,

"I caught her in the creek aint she a looker.."

local clergy man The Reverand Melvin Oddenmire was reported as saying. "We do not descriminate for any reason here. If the boy will put on some pants the couple is welcome. But man that is gonna be one big frog, I sure hope he can provide for her.

the couple will be wed saturday at "The Church of the Duck Pond" all are welcome.

|