« Home | As some of you know i love space. It makes me fee... » | Guess what i found the cable for my digital camera... » | New uniforms for female atheletics » | Alabama man to wed giant tadpole » | I had a doctors apt yesterday. I am happy to say I... » | Well we buried my wife’s grandmother Friday. It wa... » | A sad day for the Snagley's » | hapless rambeling » | Winter Olympics » | Happy valentines day » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

Snagley goes into business for himself.

I have decided to start my own business.

I have looked onto different products for one what everybody needs but few receive.

I have developed a pricing structure so that every man, woman, and child get one.

What am I selling? A good swift kick in the butt.

After looking far and wide I have found few people who do not truly need and or deserve one.

I have a large foot fully capable of kicking as many butts as I come across.

I even plan to purchase a steel-toed boot.

I am selling them for $5.00

I am offering democrats and liberals one at half price.

Chuck can get one for free.

So start lining up. I am taking orders.

You can even purchase one for someone you love that needs one badly.

All that is required is the ability to bend over, and a butt, and it goes without saying $5.00

Please leave your orders and I will begin filling them ASAP.

Snagley out.

P.S. you can only buy them from me, not for me.

|