« Home | One less Snagley » | Snagley's Ring » | Snagley goes into business for himself. » | As some of you know i love space. It makes me fee... » | Guess what i found the cable for my digital camera... » | New uniforms for female atheletics » | Alabama man to wed giant tadpole » | I had a doctors apt yesterday. I am happy to say I... » | Well we buried my wife’s grandmother Friday. It wa... » | A sad day for the Snagley's » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

free range backyard jumbo gerbil plus.


Well I took Murf's advise. and got a "free range backyard jumbo gerbil plus".
I got him at my local free range backyard jumbo gerbil plus "R" us.

We named him Yoko.

The only problem i have with him is that he keeps beating up my cats.
I guess if we can keep him away from the chickens the cats can fend for themselves.

The picture was taken in my workshop. He was fighting to be let in. Murf i thought you said these things did not beg to be let in.

|