« Home | Best scarecrow. » | A lame post » | Hide-a-key » | Happy aniversary » | Well the stone is gone » | AI Update » | american idol » | I beleive » | how i got this cursed rash. » | Damn unbearable itch » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

Ask Snagley

I am having a hard day. I feel like going home and spending the rest of the day in bed.
I need some encouragement since I can’t go home and go to bed.

This weather is a pain in my butt. It is too wet to go outside and I hate being inside.

I tried to do a “no-rain” dance, the only effect it had was laughing kids.
My 6 year old had me build him a workbench in my workshop, so I did. It is about 3 feet off the ground. He banged nails for hours. He finally managed to nail two 2x4 together and called it a cross. He decided we would use it for decoration for Christmas and Easter. I can’t wait to see what he built today.

Super bowel was a bust to me. I did not know either team and would have been happy if they both lost.

As you can see the Snagley is cynical at best today and hopelessly moping at worst.

I feel as if I have hit a creative wall.

Sven’s Wife won’t give me the picture to post. So the story looses a great deal without it. I will see if I can get it first.
So I have decided to turn this into a ask Snagley post. Ask anything and I will tell you the truth.

Snagley out.

|