« Home | I believe the children are our future, teach them ... » | Broke Back Mountain II (how Harry met Flossy) » | Old hoss smell » | first knife » | I resolve » | Red aint Dead » | scavenger hunt » | christmas » | Have yourself a Snagley little Christmas » | Merry Christmas » 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 

Damn unbearable itch














I have a case of freaking poison ivy in the middle of January
Only I could get poison ivy in the middle of winter.
Hydrocortisone hydrosmortasone none of it works
I am itching like a bear on a fuzzy tree.
Don’t mess with an itchy Snagley
Gold bond spray aint cutting it
Calamine aint working

Why don’t we pack all this poison ivy up and send it to Iraq and tell the insurgents that it is natural toilet paper?

I did find a sure fire cure a few years ago Hydraulic cement. It dries in less than 5 minutes and will pull all of the moisture out of your skin.
The negative is that it cost about $25.00 for 2 pounds.

|