« Home | Red aint Dead » | scavenger hunt » | christmas » | Have yourself a Snagley little Christmas » | Merry Christmas » | Update from Snag » | Snagley lake house » | My boss just came down and took my blood pressure.... » | I got a headache today.I had someone put their fin... » | Two amigos and stinky » 

Friday, December 30, 2005 

I resolve

I resolve

1. To paint smiley faces on the hen house.
2. To play with my sons miniature farm animals.
3. To pick my underwear up off of the floor and put it in the hamper.
4. To post a civil comment on Chucks blog
5. To take the kids fishing
6. To take time to stop and smell the socks
7. To build the kids a tree house
8. To go on a real vacation and participate in rest and relaxation
9. To not go nuts
10. To dance with my wife
11. To romance my wife
12. To paint daisies on a big red rubber ball
13. To spend one day this year wearing only one shoe.
14. To come up with the ultimate practical joke for my cousin
15. To fix my boat and take the kids fishing in it.
16. To buy a goat
17. To look into starting my own business.
18. To teach my boys how to work
19. To be nice to the dog
20. To Run naked in the sweet dew in the morning
21. To count the number of legs on a shrimp
22. To….. well I guess that’s about it.

Snagley out.

|