« Home | Bacon the other white meat » | Snagley Acres 50 years ago » | Snagley the working man. » | Asleep in a cave and other activities » | Animals gone wild » | I'm Back » | Blogging For Snagley..... » | old snagley pictures » | Decals for sale » | Snagley goes on holliday » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

I got nothing today

(picture added latter)

I got nothing today. NOTHING.
At work I got into a shouting match with another departmental manager. Not the first time there.
I am taking 4 days off next week. Can’t wait for that. That will total out my vacation days for the year.
I have holes in my socks and my big toes are hanging out of my sock on each foot. It is sort of unsettling. I hate dress socks. Until about 6 months ago we had a more casual dress code at work. I hate dressing up with a passion. If I could I would wear blue jeans and boots every day for the rest of my life. So I have to wear these dang dress shoes.
Shortly after this dress code my wife explained to me that I would have to wear dress socks. Men’s dress socks are an abomination they are too thin to be comfortable and they wear out too fast.

I know with all that Dick is talking about on his blog what with the beheadings and war and pestilence and such, do dress socks really matter. Well of course not. But I still have two holes in my socks and I am way to busy to buy more, and too forgetful to ask my sweet wife to get me some more. Of course I am not too busy to post this insipid piece of tripe on my blog.

Snagley out.

P.S. any requests?????

|