« Home | Decals for sale » | Snagley goes on holliday » | What are they thinking?I apologies for the odd pos... » | Snagley Rants. » | Pay Day » | Dear Snagley » | Taken to school by Eyerocker » | My brain has shut down today » | My name could still be Earl » | True Story about Jack and the flounder » 

Friday, October 21, 2005 

old snagley pictures


This is a picture of my family. The woman on the left is my Gradmother the one in the middle is my Great Aunt. My Mom is on the right.
My Mom is 80 now the other two died years ago. this was taken around Christmas. My grandmother is cooking a ham. If i close my eyes i can smell the ham cooking. My Aunt is making homemade biscuits, i can smell those too.
I live in this house now, and my mother lives beside me in an apartment with my 85 year old father. The kitchen looks about the same.
Check out those matching house coats that they are wearing. My Grandmother made those.

Dang i am getting old.

Snagley out.

|