« Home | Chuck's Gate » | Whos butt is this anyway » | In other news » | Happy Veterans Day » | Life in rural alabama (or) It's a dogs life » | News from Lake Snagley » | I got nothing today » | Bacon the other white meat » | Snagley Acres 50 years ago » | Snagley the working man. » 

Friday, November 25, 2005 

happy black friday????????

I found out that my wife inherited 25 acres yesterday. That brings the grand total up to 50 that she has inherited. We went down to her grand parents house for thanksgiving. They asked us if we would like to go and see it. We did not have a clue as to what she was talking about. They explained that her grandfather had inherited some land and he deeded it to us instead of keeping it. The taxes on the land are 184.00 annually so I think we can handle it. It has a pond on that her grandfather dug years ago. So I now have a place to go fishing.

In other news, my family came down for thanksgiving and they all went to my brother’s house. We have to do the switch ever other year so we did not get to visit with them. And as you all know, I have to work today so I will not get to visit today.

The hen house is about finished I will be able to put chickens in it Sunday if I actually get to work on it.

My cousin died last year. I posted about it. He loved to fish and such. Tomorrow I have to go with his son and help clean out his fishing shed. We will divide up his possessions. I don’t know how I feel about this yet. On one side I am looking forward to it, and am honored that they would think of me. On the other hand, it reminds me that we are far too mortal, and I wonder what will become of all my junk when I kick the bucket. I need to start a will. Happy happy joy joy.

Also, as this is black Friday, the most heinous shopping day of the year, I do want everyone to know the only way I would go shopping today is if someone were paying me $10,000.00 to take free stuff from a sporting goods store. Otherwise, I have no intention of braving the madness. I am broke anyway.If anyone has a spare $10,000.00 and wants me to take some free stuff please email me at Bosnagley@gmail.com serious offers only.

|