« Home | gone for a week or so » | Mt. Snagley II » | My first Camping trip to Mt. Snagley » | dang i dont like getting old » | tomorrow is my birthdayso tell me happy birthday s... » | Slim » | 5 things » | What do people want from snagely » | What If » | 29 things I would buy if I could afford to I could... » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

I am back, sort of



Well I am back. A little older and a whole lot more cynical. To say the least it was a difficult week. After all of these flights to third world airports, under the guise of helping family I found myself the subject of a heinous practical joke. I am not over it enough to blog about it yet. I want to think about it a little longer and put my thoughts together. I am glad to be home. If I can get over the chronic irritability I will be ok.
I am posting a picture of the chickens.
More latter….

|