« Home | What If » | 29 things I would buy if I could afford to I could... » | the long awaited chick picture. The ones with the ... » | Regrets... yeah i have regrets » | I am soo ashamed.I forgot my camera again.Go ahead... » | This is a pic of one of my chicks. I have named it... » | I am sorry » | We survived the weekend » | Your IQ Is 125Your Logical Intelligence is GeniusY... » | Well the bills are pilling up.We are having a bunc... » 

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 

What do people want from snagely

What sort of posts would you like to see or read.

1. Stories from my life
2. Cat pictures
3. More stories from the snagley family tree.
4. Anything else that would interest anyone.

I went to a funeral today. I hate funerals they this woman suffered from diseases that caused both legs to be amputated. She suffered greatly and it is good that she will not suffer anymore. But, her daughter was sad. And her husband lost his first wife to the same ailment. Life is hard aint it.
Anyway I am posting by request tomorrow. what do you want.
Snagley out

|