« Home | I am sorry » | We survived the weekend » | Your IQ Is 125Your Logical Intelligence is GeniusY... » | Well the bills are pilling up.We are having a bunc... » | A mad Snagley rant. » | as good as it gets » | I have ordered chickens. 24 buff Orrington chicks.... » | Send winnings to the Snagley Fund » | plans for the weekend » | The epic closes. or the allligator III » 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 


This is a pic of one of my chicks. I have named it Rusty Butt.
I believe that this one has a slight glandular problem.
It is large to keep in the coop.
I am mulling over the possiblity of using it to pull a plow.
I am going through 50 pounds of feed per day.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Chuck no you cannot use Rusty Butt for any of your sick sexual perversions.
Snagley out.

|