« Home | happy anaversary » | What now. » | Belch » | withdrawn » | rusty butt for presdent » | songs a breif review » | Dad » | Snagley update » | I am back » | going out of town » 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 

Plum Pulp

Recently i ate a plum.

a store bought plum, i am more in favor of the wild ones that grow in the back pasture.
anyway, i got plum pulp stuck in between my front teeth.

I was having one of my fits, mulling over pulling one of the teeth to get the pulp out, as i was quickly being driven crazy by the offending pulp, when i spotted the scotch tape on my desk.

I whipped out a 4 inch section and used it as floss.

Now my question to you is. Should i seek counseling or is this normal behavior.

my second question is. What is scotch tape adhesive made from, i am hoping it is not fish intestines or Barbara Streisand spittle or something equally offensive.


Snagley out.

|