« Home | Happy Birthday Bo Snagley » | Happy 231 from Cousin Buck » | tom mr mac and the bull » | Fuzzy Britches » | Paris Hilton » | Jury Duty » | i'm back » | sick as a goat » | Letter to me from Wife » | I lost my pocket knife » 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 

going out of town

i will be out of town next week maybe the week after that too.
the largest sale of my companys life is trying to fall apart.
SO. i am going to try to hold it together.

In the mean time i will throw out a conversation starter please everyone comment on it for me, I will read it when i am out of town and may be able to post.

1. Paris Hilton's mama never spanked her. (pure speculation on my part)

for those of you who by personality leanings are forbidden from speaking of Paris Hilton.

2. I shot a three shot group the other day at 100 yards with my .308 that i can cover with a quarter.

and lastly

3. Burlap toilet paper


Snagley out

|