« Home | clogged arteries, owl barf and strings » | down and out » | Toothpaste useage in the US » | chickens, drawers, baseball and too tight pants. » | soft snow » | I am sorry » | No news is good news » | Poop on the windshield » | Well it is poison oak season here in Alabama.My so... » | glass in scar » 

Monday, May 14, 2007 

I lost my pocket knife

I lost my dang pocketknife. It was in the old truck when i wrecked it.
I went into the Snagley archives and found an old scout knife but it is not a viable alternative to a boker congress 4 blade pocket knife.

In other news.
I have planted 29 tomato plants 4 rows of string beans, some okra, squash, peas, lettuce, spinach, onions, cabbage, and 12 assorted pepper plants.

In yet other news.
I have developed a problem with belly button lint. It seems that I have been accumulating it in my navel. For me, this is a relatively new phenomenon.
The ravages of age.

I bought my wife a swing for mothers day she likes it.
i got a mushy letter from her today and almost posted it. I may yet. it was good.

Snagley out

|