« Home | glass in scar » | inane list » | wandering no point post. (sorry) » | wandering no point post. (sorry) » | farm hind ends » | Chuck is this better » | Updated scar shot. » | the gap » | Update from the house of Snagley » | Snagleys new ride » 

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 

Well it is poison oak season here in Alabama.
My son gets poison oak by being in the same proximity.
and my other son is immune.
During the summer son 2 cannot get in the woods at all and son 1 can roll around in the stuff.

I got nothing funny to say today. I am tired and irritable.
I am having body aches i am so tired.
I feel like slapping someone for breathing too loud.
but since i am such a fine upstanding young man i shan't.

I built a raised bed garden as an annex to the other garden, for peppers and lettuce etc. I used 6 railroad cross ties and 3000 pounds of topsoil.
but now my wife has a place to grow her herbs ect.

thats all i got. snagley out

|