« Home | wandering no point post. (sorry) » | wandering no point post. (sorry) » | farm hind ends » | Chuck is this better » | Updated scar shot. » | the gap » | Update from the house of Snagley » | Snagleys new ride » | I got nothing » | Hi ho Bacon, » 

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 

inane list

I still can’t remember why I was writing that post yesterday.
I am loosing it.

I don’t have anything particular to say so I thought I would make an inane list
Top 10 things that occupy my thoughts right now.

1. My wife.
a. Ok I shall elaborate. I love her very much. She is a great wife, she loves me back. Life is very hard for everyone, if you have never experienced hard time, just wait it's coming. I am glad that I have her to accompany me so we can share each others burdens and make it just a little more bearable.

2. My kids
a. More elaboration. I have 4 kids. My wife and would like to have more but life and its limitations have conspired to keep us at 4 of our own making. So we are looking at adoption. If you don’t want to have a lot of kids don’t be me, it would ruin your day.

3. My parents.
a. They are old. They just had their 65 anniversaries. They live with us I know that one day one of them is going to die and it is going to change everything. Life and death has a habit of changing everything. So we are enjoying them as much as they can stand for now.

4. My up and coming 40th birthday.
a. I think my wife is planning some sort of party to celebrate my agedness. I have been trying to have a mid life crisis for the past 3 years and you bloggers keep talking me out of it. This could be the year.

5. The prospect of any of the presidential hopefuls getting elected.
a. It is like having to choose between Larry, Curly, or Moe. Democrat or Republican, if you have to vote for anyone, you are getting screwed. All of the candidates do not have the collective intelligence to effectively open a can of cat food much less direct the course of the greatest country in the world. Get ready for a huge debacle.

6. The lack of really good honey mustard.
a. I am having to create my own. They either taste too sweet or too horshradishey. I also like a little dijon

7. How to get a ton of lime to my garden in a pickup truck
8. How to explain light speed to an 8 year old.
9. The ides of march.
10. Post concussion syndrome can be permanent.

|