« Home | Well it is poison oak season here in Alabama.My so... » | glass in scar » | inane list » | wandering no point post. (sorry) » | wandering no point post. (sorry) » | farm hind ends » | Chuck is this better » | Updated scar shot. » | the gap » | Update from the house of Snagley » 

Friday, April 06, 2007 

Poop on the windshield

last night in my blissful slumber, a mandrill baboon emptied the contents of his bowels onto the windshield of my new used pick up truck.
It was either that or a very well fed California condor that was perched on the power lines above my defiled windshield.
I had to use a shovel and a 5 gallon bucket to clean it up. It was quite alarming.
It could not possibly have been one of the gentile songbirds that i feed sunflower seeds to, at a great personal cost, they appreciate me too much.

that and my furnace quit so i had to get up in the wee hours of the morn to fix it.
Luckily i worked for 5 years as a hvac mechanic.

in other news the hair on my arms seems to be growing at an alarming rate.

Snagley out.

|