« Home | I lost my pocket knife » | clogged arteries, owl barf and strings » | down and out » | Toothpaste useage in the US » | chickens, drawers, baseball and too tight pants. » | soft snow » | I am sorry » | No news is good news » | Poop on the windshield » | Well it is poison oak season here in Alabama.My so... » 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 

Letter to me from Wife

This is the letter that my wife wrote me the day after mothers day.
I took my older kids names out of the post as i always do.


I love you and thank you for working for all of us. I just went a bought a wonderful new stroller and got to see my little girl look beautiful up on the stage practicing. The boys have got to rest and have fun today. Baby James is sound asleep and cool and at peace in our sweet little home. Abbie just served her brothers ice cream (on her own) and offered to serve me. James will wake up and I will get to love on him. Tonight I will swing on my swing and tomorrow I will clean my house and work in my garden. I will teach the boys something new and listen to Son #2 read. Daughter#1 will my ear off and do pretend gymnastics on the swingset. The boys will ride their bikes. And all because of you. You are the one that makes all this happen. WE ALL LOVE YOU and when I think of what I wanted my life to be, this is it. I would be so lonely without you and it all would be so boring. I love our time together after the kids sleep when we can just laugh and be together. Love, Jo Snagley

|