« Home | Dad » | Snagley update » | I am back » | going out of town » | Happy Birthday Bo Snagley » | Happy 231 from Cousin Buck » | tom mr mac and the bull » | Fuzzy Britches » | Paris Hilton » | Jury Duty » 

Monday, July 30, 2007 

songs a breif review


I was recently asked to name some of my favorite songs.
I am not really a music fan. I can’t listen to it in the car it muddles my mind and I cant think. Or it makes me think of stuff I don’t want to think about.
But there are some songs that I like to hear.

Jimmy Buffett. He went to Paris.
I used to listen to this when I was in college and think this will never happen to me. I will actually save the world and, I will not get distracted by French wines and cheeses I will stick to my guns and make this a better place. I guess I blew that one. I have become distracted by the things that I never thought I would. I swore I would never work in an office. And here I sit with my butt grown to the chair. I always thought I would live in a far off country making life and eternity better for whatever tribe or people group I was around. Guess I blew that one too. (This might be a good time for that mid-life crisis)


Jimmy Buffett. A Pirate Looks at 40.
“Yes I am a pirate, born 200 years to late. The cannons don’t thunder there’s nothing to plunder I’m an over 40 victim of fate, arriving too late, arriving too late”.

Aaaarrrrrrr.


Johnny Cash. I Walk the Line
As sure as night is dark and day is light

I keep you on my mind both day and night

And happiness I've known proves that it's right

Because you're mine, I walk the line

Cool song.


4. Brick House, The Commodores
Do I have to explain?


5. Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy. Big and Rich
It just cracks me up. If I was 16 I doubt if I would listen to anything but this song. Luckily I am not 16.

I purposely left out Happy Birthday , whenever I mention this is my favorite song people start emailing me telling me how pitifully i am

Snagley out

|