« Home | rusty butt for presdent » | songs a breif review » | Dad » | Snagley update » | I am back » | going out of town » | Happy Birthday Bo Snagley » | Happy 231 from Cousin Buck » | tom mr mac and the bull » | Fuzzy Britches » 

Friday, August 03, 2007 

withdrawn

I spoke to my afore blogged rooster last night.
I am afraid that i threw his proverbial hat into the ring without contacting him first.
he has indicated that the stresses of public office and the paparazzi trailing him and his harem of hens would distract him from his duties as head rooster at historic and scenic Snagley Acres.

I apologise for my rant.
I am, however frustrated by the state of our politicians in this country at present.

Maybe a rooster as president is not the best solution.

In the mean time I think i will jsut plant some turnip greens and call it a day.

I will be going out of town again next week.

Snagley out.

|