« Home | What now. » | Belch » | withdrawn » | rusty butt for presdent » | songs a breif review » | Dad » | Snagley update » | I am back » | going out of town » | Happy Birthday Bo Snagley » 

Friday, August 17, 2007 

happy anaversary

I have been married to my wife for 13 years now we had our anniversary last week. A young friend asked me what advise I had for him on his impending marriage. I wont share that with you, as I don’t provide unsolicited advice anymore.
Your welcome.
I love my wife, we have had some rocky times but don’t we all. My desire is to spend more time with her.
My folks have been married 67 years. if we make it that long I will be 94 and most likely when I am 94 I will be dead.
But I would love to spend 67 years with her.


Theres something in the way she moves,
Or looks my way, or calls my name,
That seems to leave this troubled world behind.
If I'm feeling down and blue,
Or troubled by some foolish game,
She always seems to make me change my mind.

and I feel fine anytime shes around me now,
Shes around me now
Almost all the time.
and if I'm well you can tell that shes been with me now,
and shes been with me now
Quite a long, long time
And I feel fine

Let it be a long long time, for sometimes lifetimes are just too short.


oh yeah, Bo Snagley likes James Taylor too.


Snagley Out

|