« Home | Friday foot fest. » | Pi to the 1000th decimil » | A day in the life » | Uncle Albert » | College stories » | request a post » | DNA strand in Nebula » | If Debra Jackson is not from Alabama she is missin... » | The boy is ok and (64 Snagley years) » | My boy.my oldest boy is 7.he looks like me with a ... » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

I need a vacation

I need a vacation badly.
Last year I came up with a 10 ten signs that you need a vacation.
I have 10 new ones.

1. Sleeping late means staying in bed until 6:45 am
2. Your skin is so pasty white that you have twice been mistaken for dead.
3. People are afraid to approach you at work for fear of being bitten.
4. Your kids don’t believe there really are oceans.
5. You let your company web domain expire
6. You keep getting sand out of the kids sand box and putting it in your underwear to remind you of the beach.
7. You recently had a web blog post of pi to the 1000 decimal
8. The highlight of your day is gathering eggs.
9. You just shot 6 holes in your freezer
10. Your last vacation consisted of working your butt off.

|