« Home | I need a vacation » | Friday foot fest. » | Pi to the 1000th decimil » | A day in the life » | Uncle Albert » | College stories » | request a post » | DNA strand in Nebula » | If Debra Jackson is not from Alabama she is missin... » | The boy is ok and (64 Snagley years) » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

How about you.

Who can relate

1. My new favorite food is turnip greens and corn bread with pepper sauce.
2. My favorite color is green
3. My favorite drink is 47 pound rooster merlot
4. My favorite Television program is My name is Earl.
5. My favorite movie of all time is The Good the Bad and the Ugly.
6. My favorite Place is the beach behind Fort Morgan.
7. My favorite Song is Happy Birthday
8. My favorite restaurant is The Fish Market
9. My favorite candy is jelly beans
10. My favorite tree is a water oak
11. My favorite flower is a red spider lily
12. My favorite book is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Sorry this is even boring me,
that is all I could come up with.......

|