« Home | My drivers license » | Moron tells Snagley he is a mean father » | a very short version of the events » | Chuck goes wrong » | Goodbye » | I am back, sort of » | gone for a week or so » | Mt. Snagley II » | My first Camping trip to Mt. Snagley » | dang i dont like getting old » 

Saturday, July 30, 2005 

I am at work today on Saturday the end of the month. I am the only one here. The phone is not ringing as I expected it not to. So I thought I would post.
I went to a party last night, a precursor to my 20-year high school reunion. I did not want to go. But they called me at the party wanting to know why I was not there. Unfortunately the party was two houses down from mine about half a mile so I had no excuse.
Let me also add that I hated high school. I was so immature and naive that it was absolutely drudgery for me to go every day. My wife loved her school experience I hated mine. I had sworn that I would never see these people again. They thoughts of them still dredge up bad memories. I went anyway. People change in 20 years and everyone was polite. I know that they do not even know what pain they caused me. They may not even have caused the pain it might have been mostly my own insecurities. I don’t know if I will go to the reunion tonight, I will have to wait and see how I feel later today.
Its funny I guess I expected all these people pushing forty to run around like they did 20 years ago.
There were a few girls who looked identical to the way they did then. One even had the same hairstyle. I wonder what they think of me. Oh well I will have to wait and see.

|