« Home | A mad weather rant.What has happened to weather pe... » | Cubs » | I'm Back » | a Snagley quiz » | A quick definition » | snagley speaks » | more poo than necessary » | Friday foot fest » | Get out while there is still time. » | I have nothing to post today. I hope you have a go... » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Famous quotations by Snagley

Clever sayings by Snagley

1. Never French kiss a spider. (That one is just good advise)

2. Don’t worry be delusional

3. Never Wet Vacuum a gorilla

4. A bird in the hand will poop in your hand

5. You can’t make a silk purse out of a pig in a poke.

6. Beware the ides of Chuck

7. Never lick a dead horse in the mouth

8. A penny saved wont even buy you a piece of gum

9. Don’t spit into the window fan

10. The way to a mans heart is through cardiovascular surgery

11. The grass is always browner under a car on blocks.

12. Honesty is the best policy (but almost unheard of)

13. Life is like a box of chocolates you don’t like all of it and it is gone too fast

14. I never met a horse I didn’t like to clean up after

I am so sorry.
Snagley out.

|