« Home | a Snagley quiz » | A quick definition » | snagley speaks » | more poo than necessary » | Friday foot fest » | Get out while there is still time. » | I have nothing to post today. I hope you have a go... » | A day at the County Court house » | Wonder Dad » | Have a good weekend » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

I'm Back

Hello thrill seekers.

I had to go take a certification class last week and could not post at all last week.
But I am back now.

In my time away I lost another Uncle on my fathers side, a veteran of the battle of the bulge. They are dropping like flies.

Had my entire family over for Easter

My Son dug a 3-½ foot hold in my back yard.

My wife barfed 4 times while visiting Amish country with her best friend
And I bought 3 anti nausea pills for my sweet wife at a total cost of $112.73
Getting her through half a week.

What story would you like to hear.

If you would like to hear another story let me know.

Thanks for taking my quiz.

Snagley Out.

|