« Home | Long awaited chicken pictures » | Have a good weekend » | 10 Things most people don’t know about Snagley1. I... » | Ask Senior Snagley » | Parents Day » | My wife » | pier fishing » | High School Reunion » | I am at work today on Saturday the end of the mont... » | My drivers license » 

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 

Patsey


This is our dog Patsey the beagle.
I am not overly fond of Patsey. She has proven herself to be a royal pain in the behind.
She is prone to putting her nose to the ground and looking up and finding herself in a different time zone, then the kids cry and i have to search for her.
But the kids love her so she is tolerated.
I had to give her a bath the other day, It was about as easy as pealing a turtle.
Last night she was barking at the night. I went out to see what was going on. She looked at me as if to say. I keep barking but this darkness will not go away.
Not a lot going on in that brain of hers.
The kids want to let her have puppies but the thought of 5 to 7 Patseys running around makes me wake up in a cold sweat.
regardless of that i am stuck with her, so here she is.

|