« Home | 10 Things most people don’t know about Snagley1. I... » | Ask Senior Snagley » | Parents Day » | My wife » | pier fishing » | High School Reunion » | I am at work today on Saturday the end of the mont... » | My drivers license » | Moron tells Snagley he is a mean father » | a very short version of the events » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

Have a good weekend


Chuck said he got a kick out of the old picture that i posted the other day. So i though i would post this one. These are some of my family. i am not sure of the date but i think it is prior to 1941

As a foot note i envited Chuck to go fishing but he said he had a apple pealing contest or something like that to attend.

I plan to catch up on some yard work this weekend. And maybe read a book. Anyone got any recomendations for good books.

My grapes came in and i had a bumper crop. the Muscidines and Scuppernongs are going to be a good crop as well. We have bushells and bushells of pears this year. but our garden was a bust too much rain. I keep forgetting to take a closeup pic of a chicken but i will try to get it done this weekend. Have a good one.
Snagley out.

|