« Home | Arm of snagley » | Patsey » | Long awaited chicken pictures » | Have a good weekend » | 10 Things most people don’t know about Snagley1. I... » | Ask Senior Snagley » | Parents Day » | My wife » | pier fishing » | High School Reunion » 

Friday, August 19, 2005 

another confounding list (a sign of a weak minded Snagley)

1. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches toasted with butter all over them.
2. A good book and a chair in the shade and a fishing pole all at the same time.
3. Tape on the cat’s feet.
4. Running around like a crazy person to mess with the neighbors heads.
5. Sand in my underwear.
6. Red wine. One I like I usually don’t like wine with pictures of animals on the label but I tried this one, and like it. But, I like it cold and most true wine coinsures will put fiberglass insulation in your underwear if they find out.
7. The way you feel after making your wife’s toes curl for the 5th time in one night.
8. Blackberries.
9. Sitting in a tree stand 40 feet up, when it is really cold, 2 hours before daylight. I like to watch the world wake up and have nature not know I am there. I like the sights sounds and smells. It is the only chance I have to feel wild anymore.
10. Sitting down with a known nut and asking to hear stories of their youth.
11. Baklava
12. A really good cigar about every 6 months. And a quart of Listerine afterwards
13. Driving a car that is at least 35 years old.
14. A professional sports players union going on strike.
15. Raging on Chuck

|