« Home | break » | a lot of goat » | good » | run poop run » | now i'm Broke » | Aaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh » | I got nothing » | eccentricity or just plain nuts » | Kid update » | Message to loyal readers » 

Friday, March 28, 2008 

tagged by Kelwhy

4 Films I'd watch again (in no particular order)


Forest Gump The movie was genius I sort of relate to Forest except I cant seem to stumble backasswards into greatness

Little Big Man – It’s a good day to die.

La Story – its my list so shut up

Return of the King – That scene where Gandalf rides down the hill parting the sea of orks gets me every time.


4 Places I've lived:

Mccalla Alabama - born and raised.

Montevallo Alabama – I only left after a mere 6 years of college with no degree

Charlotte NC – Huge mistake one year

Mccalla Alabama – now, they will probably burry me in the pasture.


4 T.V. shows I watch:

The Office – Dwight for President.

The Beverly Hillbillies – that Jethro cracks me up

that about it I hate TV


4 Things to eat:

Steak – But I like to cook it myself

Fruit – cantaloupe

Chicken potpie. – My wife makes one better than your mom

Eggs benedict – don’t know why just like it


4 Places I'd rather be:

Home

The Beach at Fort Morgan

At a creek fishing with my kids

Heaven

|