« Home | Crazy Ron » | Ask Snagley » | The Chuckster, Queen of Pink, and Snagley for lunch » | Snagley learns the truth » | Guess the babys weight » | What in a Name » | cats of shame (a breif review) » | shiner » | Congrats Fuzzy Britches » | Uncle J.R. » 

Thursday, August 17, 2006 

See ya monday

I am taking tomorrow off from work.
I am going on a field trip with my kids to see some kind of museum about Indians.
so no more posts till Monday.
in that time.
Feel free to talk amongst your selves.
here is a good topic

what caliber rifle should I purchase for southern deer hunting.
I am thinking of a Remington 700 in .308 but I am open to suggestion.

and a topic for you non hunting types
What should I get my wife for a present.
No reason for the present other than I think she needs one.
remember she is 7 months pregnant so no racing bicycles or pogo sticks

Snagley out.

|