« Home | future hen house » | Chicken » | Yesterday I was out feeding the chickens when the ... » | Erwin visits the farm » | Sign sign everywhere sign » | i stole it from CHuck » | Snagley Sets Sail » | Nautical Snagley » | FREAK SHOW » | Taking applications for the Snagley Petting Zoo » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 

My name could be Earl

Someone asked if My Name is Earl could be real. Of course it could be real. It sounds like a documentary to me. I know many people that if I could roll them into one person would be Earl Hickey.

1. I know a guy that got married on the front porch of his 17-year-old singlewide trailer. During the ceremony he kicked a beagle off of the porch sending it howling into the woods.
2. I know another guy that painted all of his possessions red. Guns, tools, anything of value. His thought was no one would want t steal a browning shotgun that was spray painted red.
3. I know a guy that put a chicken coop in his back yard (oh dang that’s me)
4. I know a guy that once picked up a dead deer up off the side of the road took it home and ate it.
5. I know an old man who has mounted a 50-caliber BMG sniper rifle on his back porch overlooking his 750-acre hay field. He now refers to his back porch as his deer stand.
6. I once saw two guys fight to the point of hospitalization and arrest over the memory of Bear Bryant.
7. I know a guy that took a 1971 pea green pinto and put a Chevy 350 in it he was clocked by the cops going 155.
8. I once saw two girls argue until they had to be broken apart by their mothers over whether or not it was appropriate to flash your boobs without duct tape over your nipples.
9. At the hospital once while waiting for my father to come out of surgery I over heard a man tell his son that Goodie powders and a band-aid will cure the bite of a brown recluse spider.

I could go on and on and on.
any of you know someone like this.

|