« Home | Recipe for Cub Scout Smores » | What are friends for » | I give you my left thumb » | AAAAAHHHHGGGG Chuck bit off my ear. » | and now for something entirely different OR recipi... » | Why are there a bunch of chickens in my yard » | right leg » | This is a pic of a truck that my Dad was in charge... » | One bad mood » | not much happening for the Snagleys,,,or,,,(Weeken... » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

See you monday

I am taking a couple of days off.
I have only taken one day off since January 1 so I am due.
I plan on building a hen house. Laying some pavers for a walk. Cultivating the garden, burning some stumps, etc etc…..So I will be a new man on Monday.
Nothing gets the testosterone pumping like some manual labor. When I am working hard like that I don’t even shake hands with my wife without wearing gloves. She could get pregnant just from close association. That is just how viral and potent I am.
Might have some new stories to tell upon my return.
Once again any requests are greatly appreciated.
See you monday.
Snagley out.

|